Dräger X-zone® 5500
The Dräger X-am® 2500 was especially developed for use as personal protection. The 1 to 4 gas detector reliably detects combustible gases and vapours, as well as O2, CO, H2S, NO2 and SO2. Reliable and fully mature measuring technology, durable sensors and easy handling ensure a high degree of safety with extremely low operating costs.
- – in combination with the Dräger X-am® 5000, 5100 or 5600 gas measuring devices, is suitable to measure 1 to 6 gases
- – limitless area monitoring thanks to fenceline of up to 25 devices
Innovative area monitoringThe Dräger X-zone 5500 transforms the Dräger personal gas detection instruments X-am 5000, 5100 and 5600 into innovative area monitoring devices for a wide range of applications. A patented combination for increased safety – in addition to the personal air monitors carried on the body, these area monitors are positioned where gas hazards are expected.
Clear warningEven from a distance, the illuminated green LED ring indicates that the air is free of toxic and combustible gases. Upon detection of gas hazards, the LED color changes from green to red, thus providing a clear visual warning that gas is present. Additionally, a loud and highly audible evacuation alarm is emitted. The Dräger X-zone 5500 gas entry location permits gas to diffuse into the Dräger X-am 5000, 5100 or 5600 from all sides.
- – 360° gas entry
- – Approval for Ex-Zone 0 (with Switch On or Switch Off for Ex-Zone 1)
- – daily function test and calibration not required after single on-site testing
- – individually configurable with the Dräger CC-Vision PC software (e.g. alarm frequency)
- – inductive charging station: easy and convenient non-contact charging