Dräger Short-term Tubes
Tried and tested a million times: Worldwide, the Dräger Short-term Tubes have proven to be a very cost-effective and reliable method for the measurement of gases. Decreasing occupational exposure values, special customer requirements and new legal regulations made it necessary to develop even more sensitive Dräger-Tubes.
- results are directly shown at the end of the measurement process
- spot measurement for more than 500 different gases
- short measurement time: between 5 seconds to 15 minutes
Quick and targeted measurements
For spot measurement more than 500 different gases can be detected. The measurement usually takes between 5 seconds and 15 minutes. Furthermore, the easy-to-use Dräger-Tubes have already been calibrated and form a complementary unit with the Dräger-Tube pumps.
The Short-term Tubes are used either manually with the Dräger-Tube pump accuro or automatically with the Dräger X-act 5000. The results can then be read directly at the end of the measurement process.
Fields of application
- air examinations at the workplace in the range of legal limit values
- technical gas analysis in the areas of emission concentrations / immission concentrations
- measurements of compressed air / compressed gases
A large number of different gases and vapors can be measured by the Short-term Tubes. These tubes are used e.g. for the determination of concentration peaks, the measurement of exposures in the inhalation area, the determination of possible leakages as well as for the analysis of air in sewers, shafts, tanks or other confined spaces.